Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV is Daikin’s sales, development and production headquarter for Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA). Apart of headquarter offices it comprises 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a is connected with the whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for candidates to join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS),
which is a branch of Daikin Europe NV : Supply Chain & Logistics Specialist
As a member of the Supply Team you will be responsible for execution, support and monitoring of a variety of logistic processes related to distribution of Daikin products via various warehouses located in the EMEA region. This will include (but will not limit to):
- Monitoring of warehouse interfaces (idocs) and inventory follow-up. Assuring proper synchronisation of warehouse management systems with SAP
- Becoming an expert on the standard Daikin-3PL interfacing
- Analysing performance of providers (both system and business) and taking appropriate countermeasures
- Safeguarding customer order stability, setting and follow-up on priority shipments/containers
- Handling and management of various logistic issues, such as special deliveries, scrap exercises, transportation tests, etc. in order to ensure that Daikin Europe fulfils its commitments towards our international customers and distributors.
- Following-up on overdue invoices related to overseas deliveries as well as European deliveries with close cooperation with the accounting team and warehouses in order to clarify and reduce the amount of overdue invoices.
- Checks on correctness of inbound and outbound delivery data, investigating and solving possible issues with several involved parties (DENV service, affiliates, accounting)
- Delivering on the key values of logistics: accuracy, transparency & quality
- Assisting in making and analysing reports and controls and taking appropriate countermeasures if required.
- Daily reporting on outbound and inbound delivery performance towards our Belgian warehouses for both Spare parts as well as Finished Units.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Master degree
- Practical experience in a similar function (warehouse management, supply chain)
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Clear interest in building expertise in logistic and knowledge of ERP systems used in the process
- Good written and verbal command of English.
- Knowledge about Transporeon system would be an asset
- Experience in IT area would be an asset
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills
- Ability to detect and solve problems in the logistics area quickly and independently
- Readiness and ability to continuously look for improvements in your job
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance based environment
- Good communication skills that enable to build relations with different parties (external providers, international colleagues, etc.) as well as to work well in the Team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to think “outside the box”
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium and other countries will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France