Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV serves as sales, development and production headquarter for Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA). Apart from headquarter offices it comprises 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a is connected with the whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for candidates to join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS),
which is a branch of Daikin Europe NV : Supply Reporting Specialist
As a Supply Reporting Specialist :
- You will collect and compile numerous data in order to prepare agreed reports,
- You will closely cooperate with multiple stakeholders,
- You will attentively interpret and analyse data aiming at finding dependencies and deviations.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Master degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar function
- SAP basics; advanced SAP would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of accounting would be an asset
- Good written and verbal command of English.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong numerical & abstract reasoning features
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good organization and time management skills followed by resistance to time pressure
- Good communication skills that enable to cooperate with different levels and to address information to respective stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, rather with data than with people
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is the European Headquarter of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you're interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France