Zanotti - Italy
The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Transport Refrigeration business unit is looking for a Service and Aftermarket Manager located in Zanotti Headquarters in Pegognaga (Mantova, Italy) to reinforce its team.
He/she will work for Zanotti Transport Refrigeration business unit, will formally report to the Managing Director of Zanotti Group, and functionally report to the Daikin Europe Transport Refrigeration Senior Manager. The resource will work close with the Transport Refrigeration team members within Daikin Europe and Zanotti Group.
Your main activities will be the following:
- Service Network Excellence – taking responsibility for setting the standards for service partners, and coordinating Area Managers to develop a service network; being in charge of developing processes to administer warranty, maintenance and repair for units traveling across borders; being the direct point of contact with companies where Zanotti has international service agreements with.
- Service Offering Development – acting as a product manager for service offerings such as extended warranty, maintenance contracts, telematics, spare parts and accessories; taking responsibility for translating the voice of the customer to offerings with a value added business case for the organization; setting up the pricing policies as well as the deployment of such offerings.
- Technical Support and Training – overseeing the aftersales support team in Zanotti made up of a supervisor and associate. This team is responsible for technical support, parts identification, warranty claims, and service training.
- In order to achieve the above, he/she will need to become an expert in the Transport Refrigeration market, including Zanotti and competitive product and service offerings, as well as immersion into both Zanotti and Daikin Europe business processes.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate is an engineer who has at least eight years of international experience including transport refrigeration service, aftermarket or a related field. He/she has experience working in multi-national companies with a matrix organization, as well as direct or indirect people management experience. Strong presentation and teamwork skills, together with the capability of setting his/her own priorities in order to accomplish business objectives, are also required. He/she is willing to travel up to 50% within Europe, and occasionally to overseas countries.
Language Skills and Education
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Fluent in English and Italian languages; any other european language will be an asset
- A valid EU driver’s license.
Who are we
Zanotti has a great experience and it is synonym of undiscussed quality, reliability and safety in manufacturing refrigerating equipments for food industry.
The main business of our company consists of the most appropriate use of "cold" for refrigeration and storage of agro-foodstuffs, drying and seasoning of cold cuts and cheese, grain chilling in silos and truck refrigeration.
Interested in this job?
This might also interest you
Marketing Coordinator Slovenia
Sales and Corporate Analytics Manager