Vantaa - Finland
You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
Your responsibility will be to involve in pre-sales functions to support sales team and installer network with your expertise in residential product ranges (cooling & heating), and contribute to the realisation of the company’s residential sales strategy and targets.
The Residential Section Manager / team leader is responsible to monitor the sales strategy implementation (medium to long term) and for the sales actions on short term basis. The main responsibilities and functions of this position include:
- Monitor the progress vs sales targets & gross margin of residential product ranges (cooling & heating) and propose/take action (if necessary)
- Analyse the market and involve all the stakeholders to set-up the sales strategy, targets and action plan.
- Gather & study market/competition information to take proper action(s) in line with the company’s goals.
- Participate in strategic meetings in order to define/build strategies of the company
- Inform the residential sales team on the sales strategy, targets and results on a regular basis.
- Allocate the budget and customers in line with the team's strengths and profile
- Follow-up on the individual & team sales results on a regular base and take the necessary action
- Daily coaching and personal development of the residential sales team
- Ensure that the necessary information and tools are available to his/her Residential sales team
- Proven experience and record as sales team leader/manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Confidence, tact and a professional manner.
- Advanced computer skills including Outlook, MS Office, ERP systems (i.e. SAP)
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Vantaa - Finland