Ostend - Belgium
Daikin is a leading heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration manufacturer.
Within the EMEA headquarter, digital marketing is responsible for the setup and coordination of digital technologies and innovations to support our sales persons to grow sustainable business and to make it easy and fun for our customers to do business with Daikin. This in close cooperation with our affiliated companies throughout the EMEA region.
During the past years we have developed various selection software tools to assist our customers (both B2B & B2C) in the selection and configuration of a Daikin HVAC-R solution.
Next to the development of selection software tools we are also very active with BIM (Building Information Modelling). By offering “intelligent 3D models” of each of our Daikin products we assure that architecture, engineering, and construction professionals are able to integrate Daikin solutions within their 3D digital designs in an easy way.
This domain of digital selection tools is continuously and quickly evolving and to realise our challenging future plans we are looking for a Project Leader Software Selection Tools.
As a Project Leader Software Selection Tools you will be in charge for the development and further improvement of our selection tools.
Your role includes:
· Steer the further strategy and growth steps for the selection tools (B2B and B2C) with a clear focus on customer experience and with a proven return on investment. This in collaboration with the different Daikin global regions (US, Japan, …)
· Closely follow up the customer and market requirements and look for opportunities to implement new digital innovations and technologies.
· Organise maintenance and support of the selection tools to keep them performant and up-to-date.
· Monitor the performance and the usage compared to the set targets and use it as a base for improvement plans. (User interface improvements & functionality scope increase)
· Create and manage a community of key users in- and outside of the Daikin organisation and support them on the usage and promotion of the selection tools.
· Prepare the reporting and the communication on the results and future targets towards the different stakeholders
· Master in Engineering with an interest in software development, IT and computer science or Bachelor Degree equivalent with experience in related fields.
· You are not afraid to manage a project and lead a team consisting of (external) suppliers, business partners and customers.
· Basic knowledge on physics (heat load & capacity calculations) is a plus as it will help you to better understand the logic behind the software tools.
· Knowledge on latest IT evolutions is a plus (mobile, web, cloud, databases and security).
· You have the drive to turn ideas into realisations. You are a pilot, not a passenger.
· You share our passion for high-quality, customer value and you’re continuously looking for improvements.
· You have good communication skills and are a team player, but you can also work independently.
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
· You are OK with short stays abroad.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France