Ostend - Belgium
Production Engineering is daily looking for ways to produce the Daikin units as efficiently as possible. This is done by streamlining the production and logistical processes in a close cooperation and regular communication with the various manufacturing departments at Daikin Europe NV.
You will join the Production Engineering team. This department daily designs solutions to make production and internal logistics more efficient.
Today we're looking for a Process Engineer with a high interest for Electromechanics. Among others, your responsibilities will cover:
- Set-up projects to implement new or improve existing production processes and installations related to heat exchanger manufacturing
- Taking care of the project management for the above mentioned projects from specifying and purchasing equipment till implementing and start-up. Meanwhile, you keep the targets and the costs under control.
- The streamlining of the production process through optimisation of the value stream
- Your job will require that you think proactively about innovations and you will be responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of improvement projects.
- Collaboration with the operational production department and consultation with the design, quality and purchasing departments is a matter of daily routine.
- You are an industrial or civil engineer, preferably specialising in the electro-mechanical domain, with a strong process-related technical background or interest.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch is essential and you must be able to communicate fluently with your colleagues in an international context.
- Experience with lean and/or technical processes will be a plus point.
- We are seeking a go-getter who works dynamically and is both team-oriented and stress resistant.
- You are studious and take pleasure in sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
- You are prepared to make occasional short trips away from home.
A real challenge. A job with opportunities for personal growth in the European headquarters of an international business. You will receive thorough training and you will be expertly guided from the start. Your competitive salary will be complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested to join our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR register yourself on www.daikin.eu/jobs.
Follow the instructions and your CV will automatically be sent to us.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France