Warsaw - Poland
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development and production headquarter for Europe, Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
Part of DENV is also a Supply Center Divison responsible for supply & distribution of air conditioning and climate control solutions via various warehouses located in the EMEA region and Warsaw based, branch Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS).
We are currently looking for a colleague that will join DEBS at a position of: Logistic Cost Controller
As a Logistics Cost Controller, you will have an opportunity to be a member of the Logistics Team of the Supply Centre Division but being based in Daikin Europe Business Support Centre in Warsaw.
Keeping a close eye on the key values of logistics: accuracy, transparency & quality you will be involved in execution of the following tasks (but not limited to):
- Day-to-day controlling of the logistic costs and supplier onboarding to control pay:
- Facilitate and follow-up timely payments to the logistics providers
- Operational support for the cost database of the new Freight audit tool (Control Pay)
- Support the transition of new providers on the Control Pay
- Support the European Freight team in Italy
- Close cooperation with the invoice verification DEBS team, the logistic cost analysist in DENV (Daikin Europe HQ in Belgium) and with the ESC (European Supply Chain) Team
- Month end closing
- Support and improve the process of the monthly provision for the logistic costs
- Monthly logistics reporting: variance analysis of the result vs budget, and result vs result previous year (DENV stand alone and corporate consolidated)
- Generate executive summary to senior management
- Elaborate and improve the current logistics cost reporting
- Improve the stability and accuracy of the logistics cost retrieval process.
- Standardize cost reporting with affiliates (integrated and non-integrated)
- Monthly analysis of the freight factors (cost allocation to stock) and improve the accuracy
- J-sox follow-up, self-audit and support during internal/external audit
The scope of work includes:
- EMEA: Headquarter + 16 Affiliates + 1 Sales Office
- 120mio EUR Spend Budget (Logistics costs)
- Finished Units and Spare Parts (freight, handling, storage, distribution, customs costs)
Experience, education and technical skills
- Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar logistic controlling function
- SAP basics; advanced SAP would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and reporting tools
- Knowledge of accounting would be an asset
- Good written and verbal command of English.
- Strong (business) analytical skills
- Ability to detect and solve problems quickly and independently.
- Ability and willingness to work in an international environment
- Being a team player
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills that enable to manage relations with different stakeholders (international colleagues, corporate planning, accounting, affiliates,…. etc).
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France