Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Gent is hiring a Junior Software Engineer for Software Development of Cloud Solutions.
As a Software Engineer you’ll be in charge for the design and development of cloud solutions and related software for different Daikin products ranges.
Interested by IoT and app/web development? You want to work in an office with a view nearby Gent? You are ready for your next step as a software engineer? You are capable to think on a conceptual level? Don’t look any further and apply here!
As a Software Engineer within our European Development Center, you are our technical expert and you’ll make sure that our requirements are translated correctly towards our external partners.
You won’t be coding as such but you will oversee the development activities to make sure everything is delivered meeting the requirements.
Your tasks will be:
- The development, the prototyping and the third line support for smartphone applications, web applications and cloud software.
- The formulation of software and user interface specifications, in line with the requirements you capture with the business.
- Communicate the requirements for the development and testing of these user interfaces to our external partners for software development
- Follow-up and check our external suppliers to make sure their deliverables meet our requirements and standards
- Follow technological evolutions within your field of expertise and formulate proposals to include them in our developments.
- You have a Master Degree in Electronics or IT
- You are interested in software development
- You have a first relevant experience within software development.
- You have a strong interest or a proven track record in subjects like: Internet of Things, machine to machine communication, App/web development …
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You are capable of thinking on a conceptual level
- You have an innovative mindset
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Location: Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 19, 9052 Ghent
Interested in strengthening our team?
Apply directly through LinkedIn or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France