Ostend - Belgium
IT Centre EMEA is the headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. The IT Centre consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure.
As compliance analyst you work for the department of IT Planning. IT-Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
IT Centre EMEA consists out of 3 departments:
IT Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
IT Development manages these projects in cooperation with different involved parties. Also proposals for improvement are developed and implemented under the form of ‘Change requests’.
In IT Development, there are 2 competence centres, 1 in Belgium and 1 in Spain
IT Infrastructure is responsible for all of the IT infrastructure developments via projects as well as via smaller changes. Within this department the section IT Operations takes care of the first line support towards the end-users.
As IT compliance analyst, you plan and coordinate the activities needed to guarantee compliance with policies and regulations for all IT systems. SAP is 1 of the main IT systems in scope, but as the IT landscape is rapidly expanding to cloud applications, the need for specialists in compliance and data security is growing accordingly.
After an introduction and training period, your main challenges will be:
- You ensure that policies and procedures are well documented and identify compliance problems that call for formal attention. You also develop risk management strategies to prevent non-compliance and avoid fraud.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of Security, Risk & Controls solutions.
- You will be the IT contact person for IT audits to ensure compliance in relation to legal and company rules such as security policies, segregation of duties (SOD), Sox, GDPR.
- You will follow latest IT technology and make business cases to implement, with a focus on IT compliance and security.
- You obtained your Master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or legal.
- You have an analytical spirit, are interested in the company processes and you also strive to an optimal use of data processing.
- You are established pragmatically, without losing your interest for the most recent IT developments.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU language is an asset.
- Experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus but not a must.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe (+/-10 %).
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested to join our team?
Send your resume to email@example.com.
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs.
Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France