Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Europe is looking for an Information Security Officer for its EMEA Development Centre. The position will be located in Ghent. You will be responsible of all the EDC (European Development Center).
As Information Security Officer, you will assist our senior management in developing an information security vision. You will also develop a strategy that is aligned to organizational priorities and that enables and facilitates Daikin’s business objectives.
As an Information Security Officer, you are responsible for defining and maintaining (part of) the information security program. Moreover, you’ll be responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on legal, IT and cybersecurity risks to information assets.
We are at the early stage of the setup of an Information security governance structure that will be spread through all divisions and all group companies (embedded in a worldwide governance structure).
You also need to ensure that information systems are built, maintained and operated in a secure mode, compliant with legal, internal rules and contractual obligations. You won’t be doing is this on your own, but you will be supported by our internal IT team.
Exact (scope of) responsibilities will be in function of your exact experience and skills.
After an introduction to the company, and more specifically the EDC organization and our current IT architecture, your main challenges will be:
- To adapt and apply Information security policies and development guidelines to the EMEA Development Centre, in cooperation with the Information Security Team.
- To set-up a reporting structure to inform senior management on our Information security status and upcoming risks.
- To assist in creating and managing a targeted information security awareness training program for all employees, contractors, internal and external system development parties
We will expect that you follow-up the latest IT technologies, with a focus on IT security.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (Informatics, Economist, Engineer, Law or equal).
- You have experience with similar function or at least responsible function in the IT security area.
- Experience with or knowledge of ISO27001 is a plus.
- You have the skill to balance data protection and business objectives
- You can reach a consensus about the correct IT security level with acceptable risk.
- You work accurately with an eye for details.
- You communicate clearly on high level with business senior management.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to define your own job and planning.
- You have communicative skills in English (and Dutch.)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open-ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested to join our team?
Apply directly through LinkedIn or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France