Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Europe develops the newest products for the various Daikin pillars and factories in Europe. As a hardware engineer you will contribute to these innovative projects by designing the electrical and electronic controls.
Are you looking for a hands-on position in hardware development?
Are you passionate about simple and elegant hardware solutions?
Is project management your ideal way of working?
As hardware engineer you can use your in-depth technical knowledge of hardware development in a dynamic environment. You are passionate about simple and elegant hardware solutions. You continuously focus on improving performance by working on innovative hardware development projects. You can plan, organize and conduct these development projects yourself.
- Electrical installations and Switchbox design
- Electronics (microcontroller applications)
- Evaluating and Debugging electronics hardware
- EMC (conducted and radiated on PCB and unit level)
- Basic SW knowledge C/C# - FreeRTOS/Linux/etc…
- Basic knowledge on power invertor and motor applications is a bonus
- As a master you are fascinated by hardware design and testing.
- Preferably you have an interest in project management.
- You can coordinate the activities of different parties involved in a project.
- You have strong analytical skills.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Location: Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 122, 9052 Ghent
Interested in strengthening our team?
Send your application letter and CV, preferably by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or go to our website www.daikin.eu/jobs
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France