Ostend - Belgium
As an Environment Readiness Officer, you will be part of our Environment Research Center. The job location is preferably at our Ostend office, but working in our Brussels Office is possible with a willingness to come to Ostend.
- As a main responsibility, you will monitor environmental and safety tendencies that influence our business, with a focus on heat pump and refrigeration products.
- You will share Daikin’s views during trade association meetings, stakeholder meetings organized by governments (including EU Commission and Parliament) . During these advocacy activities, you will be able to share Daikin’s vision to become a carbon neutral company by 2050 .
- You may need to participate to CEN and ISO workgroups and committees in order to give advice concerning European and International standards.
- You are a contact to various departments in Daikin Europe, and to other companies of the Daikin group.
- You may also need to work together with external consultants.
- You hold a master’s diploma and have a strong interest in environmental and safety aspects related to refrigeration and heat pump products.
- Experience with advocacy activities and/or experience in the refrigeration or heat pump industry is a bonus.
- As a diplomatic person, you have good social and communicative skills.
- You are learning-minded , work in a pro-active and punctual way, independently as well as in team.
- Good knowledge of English is necessary. Knowledge of other languages is a bonus.
- You are able to travel frequently, both inside and outside the EU.
A salary in line with your experience and responsibilities, complemented with fringe benefits. You will work at an international market leader that stimulates people to grow and work together.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France