Ostend - Belgium
As a Customs Officer , you will be employed in the Customs Section and is part of the division Supply Centre. This division is located in Ostend and is accountable for the co-ordination between supply and demand of the market.
As a customs officer you will be employed in the customs section of Daikin Europe N.V. and your main tasks will be:
- to assure compliance of all Daikin EMEA customs formalities and procedures related to export, import, transit and (bonded) warehousing in respect to the Union Customs Code (UCC) and the F-Gas Regulation;
- follow-up and management of Belgian in-house customs processing and external customs agents in other European member states in view of our AEO Full certificate;
- to ensure and implement best practices to support current and future Daikin European supply strategies for production parts, spare parts and finished unit flows, keeping in mind all relevant requirements;
- become a SAP (both ERP/GTS) key user, including testing related to changes and company projects;
- to execute, coordinate and follow up on the periodical reporting and the budget related to customs, VAT and goods movements.
Preferably you hold a master degree;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with Incoterms, customs formalities, VAT and logistical processes;
- You have affinity to work in an international trade and customs environment, but keeping a practical focus;
- Confidence in communicating with different parties at all levels is essential (authorities, external providers, international colleagues, etc…) and you work well in team;
- You possess good (business) analytical skills;
- You are able to detect and report problems quickly;
- Good computer skills e.g. Excel (SAP ERP / GTS knowledge is a plus);
- A good knowledge of English and Dutch is essential (oral & written) - other European
- languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel in the EMEA-region
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
E-commerce Business Developer
Ostend/ Brussels - Belgium
Project Leader Selection Software Tools
Ostend - Belgium