Ostend - Belgium
Within Daikin Europe NV the Service Operations Division is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They can ask the most complex technical questions about our products. They will be helped trough our helpdesk, training programs in our Daikin Academy and on-site. Furthermore the warranty treatment and the European spare parts supply chain belong to the responsibilities of the Service Operations Division.
The Spare Parts Department ensures that the required spare parts are timely available across our European distribution network. Spare parts can be seen as a small company within the company, which offers a wide variety of processes: from procurement to sales and delivery and from operations to IT implementations.
After an intensive training period, you are acquainted with the different spare parts processes and will become responsible of your own process. The main domains are EMEA stock planning, sales pricing, procurement and sales support.
As a member of our team you are also key in our journey to further optimize our processes and adapt to a continuous changing environment. Your challenges can consist of:
- Improve existing or set-up new processes in terms of customer service level or efficiency after thorough data analysis.
- Integrate new business requirements into our processes.
- Represent spare parts in cross department (IT-)projects from planning through testing up to implementation phase.
- Set-up and manage KPI’s and management reports. With your analytical skills you can find root causes in order to set-up structural solutions.
Frequent discussions on international level with both customers and suppliers are part of the job to come to solutions and agreements.
All above fit in the Spare Parts strategy development, that will be a component of your function. In co-operations with all stakeholders you draw the correct conclusions, which serve as basis for the planning of new spare parts improvements and activities.
- You have a Master degree in Applied Economics, Commercial or Business Engineering.
- You are eager to manage a broad range of business processes (demand and inventory planning, procurement, sales support, process optimization, cost and margin analysis, data processing, IT system set-up, etc).
- You have a customer focused attitude. You are well-organised and continuously looking for improvements on process level.
- You have a passion for facts and figures and your analytical approach supports you in solving problems
- You have the necessary communication skills to work smoothly in team.
- Experience or knowledge in process improvements or optimisation projects is a plus.
- You have affinity with IT-applications. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are familiar with the current software packets (MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word).
- A good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France