Anderlecht - Belgium
The Corporate Planning department is located in Brussels. The department is responsible for drilling down the strategy into annual budgets and realizing the group targets. This is done in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities, as well as with other departments. As a backbone for group-wide reporting, the department takes care of the management of the sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence. As mission, Corporate Planning safeguards and manages profitability, via periodic reporting to top-management, close follow-up and by proposing countermeasure actions.
Furthermore, the department is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls in the group (e.g. J-SOX and system access). Additionally, Corporate Planning takes on any project that is considered priority by top-management. Thanks to its skilled, complimentary team, the department is able to meet the deadlines and deliver high-quality work.
Finally Business Analytics Section is first contact for the all reporting needs of the organization, independently manage and involved all company wide-corporate projects, looking opportunity to increase efficiency of the all group with standardization of reports, creation new one, improve to the existing one usually in SAP-BI/BO Environment. The Business Analyst works with business users and subject matter experts to define and develop solution requirements, works with software vendors and consultants to develop and implement software solutions, and provides ongoing user support and system enhancements.
This position needs to have business awareness and able to bridge between technology and best practices related to SAP systems and reporting tools.
- Work with the support teams to standardize and operationalize various internal reporting processes to increase Team/Department efficiency.
- Proactively identifying areas of process weakness and recommending improvements to enhance efficiency and reduce partner administrative burden.
- Work with cooperative approach under the different Project Team towards to the all organization with project management approach ( schedule activities and estimate resourcing demands, to agree timescales on activities, etc) Develop SAP/BI-BW based tools to improve the efficiency of the financial tracking and reporting
- On top of Sales and Financial Reporting Environment to create Company Wide reporting tools for Finance, CRM-Presales, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, HR, R&D, etc..
- Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Math or Data Science preferred
- Experience in a financial or highly analytical role, with experience in business-facing interaction is a plus
- Experience of building and managing stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Experience in estimating resources ,tasks and project management
Skills and Attributes:
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong initiative/seek and accept new challenges, and have a high level of intellectual curiosity as it relates to new projects, and finding solutions to problems
- Thrives in a strong team environment, including willingness to assist other team members and share knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to interact with, work with and advise multiple constituencies at all levels of the organization
- Excellent command of English (oral and written), knowledge of other EU languages are welcome
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Must be comfortable working with and manipulating large amounts of data in excel using advanced formulas and macros
- Experience with SAP Environment especially FI, CO, BW/BI-BO Modules, SD and CRM is plus
- Knowledge of Data Mining and Analytics Tools for Forecasting of the Business Environment is a plus
- Expert proficiency with PowerPoint. Must be comfortable summarizing and presenting analyses in a coherent way for stakeholders
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France