Refrigeration solution for food retailers featuring award winning technology for heat recovery
- Integrates high and low temperature refrigeration and air conditioning (including heating) into one system
- By using heat recovery, optimised controls and state of the art compressor technology, Conveni-pack can reduce annual energy consumption up to 50% or more, compared to conventional systems
- Lower associated CO2 emissions thanks to the heat pump technology
- The modularity of the Conveni-pack system maximises installation flexibility. Outdoor units can be grouped into blocks or rows, or distributed around the building, to meet individual installation constraints
- Low sound level including "night mode" operation
- Conveni-pack’s modular design allows it to be used for smaller as well as larger shops
- The heat extracted from the refrigeration showcases or evaporators can be re-used for comfort heating of the shop at no extra cost
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Sorry, we could not find any documents.